This website is designed to provide you with general information only and does not attempt to give you advice on any particular investment or to recommend any particular investment to you. If you have any doubt as to whether a particular investment is suitable for you, you should contact Retirement and Investment Solutions is a trading name of Meon Valley Financial Planning Limited which for advice.
The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK.
INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU
In order to advise you properly, we must obtain certain information from you about your financial and personal circumstances, to assess your suitability for particular products and services.
By providing us with your personal data:
1. You agree that the information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any subsequent amendments thereto.
2. You agree that any information which you give us, including sensitive personal data such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to third parties (e.g. credit reference agencies and medical practitioners, where relevant) for the purpose of processing your application and for the ongoing administration of your investment or policy but for no other purpose. Your information may also be accessed by Neil Phillips Design for the purpose of web site maintenance and administration, and the Financial Services Authority for investigative work.
3. You agree that we may use the information that we hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services, which may be of benefit to you.
4. We agree that any consent given by you under paragraph 3 above may be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us in writing at:
Retirement and Investment Solutions
St Clairs Farm
T: 01489 878300
F: 01489 877118
The FSA requires that certain information be provided to the client prior to business being transacted so that the relationship between the client and the firm is clearly stated and understood.
Some of our documents use the Keyfacts logo required by the Financial Services Authority. To access the FSA's own moneymadeclear website click here.
Please download and read the following documents which are provided in Adobe Acrobat format.
Retirement and Investment Solutions' Terms and Conditions
The following document sets out the Key facts about our services. This shows our typical terms and conditions: however, we will discuss your preferences such as how we are paid when you ask us for our advice.
Adobe Acrobat reader is available, free, from the Adobe web site.
NOTE: To download the document in Netscape, hold down the shift key and click on the link.
To download the document in Internet Explorer, right click on the link and select 'save target as'.
To open the document just click on the link.
Breathe new life into your retirement plan
- Are you confident that your investments are performing as well as they could for you?
- Do you have several plans and are looking to tidy them up?
- Have you moved employers and left pensions behind?
- Unsure about your pension and looking for advice?
Sign up below for our *FREE pension review worth £325
*offer available to first 10 enquiries per month, all enquiries will be contacted within 48hrs by email to confirm they qualify under the Free Pension Review. The FPR covers an initial meeting and review with an adviser, further charges could apply but will be advised upfront and agreed before any implementation.
I found the pension review service received from RIS to be first class from start to finish. Normally I have an aversion to speaking with financial consultants, bankers and other so called experts. In this case I was more than pleasantly surprised. All I wanted was a straight forward informed conversation to confirm my retirement plans were on course - and that is exactly what I got. The pre meeting preparation was helpful to me to focus on the key issues and facilitated an efficient and effective discussion. I found Steve Webb easy to talk to and was impressed with how informed and up to date he was with current financial issues. The advice I was given was succinct, clear and with no attempt to do anything other than clarify my thinking. As a result I have already made a couple of decisions to better place myself financially when the date for retirement finally arrives. I am very happy to recommend RIS to anyone who wants sound and impartial financial advice - I would suggest that for anyone over 50 it is a must."
Mr KS, Southampton
We are based in the heart of the Meon Valley in Hampshire offering Retirement Review services to the Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham and surrounding areas.