How we are paid
The first meeting is always at our expense so that you can be comfortable in knowing that it will cost you nothing to see if our services are right for you.
As a result of that first meeting if you believe that our services can be of benefit to you and you are happy to work with us then we will agree the next steps with you and agree a fee for the work that we will be undertaking on your behalf.
The amount of the fee will depend on exactly what is involved but we will always:
- Quote a fee and agree it with you in advance of you incurring any costs.
- Guarantee that fee – it will not increase even if we have underestimated the work that will be undertaking for you.
- You are not committed to any other fees or costs.
We will invoice you for this fee in advance of any work being undertaken.
The result of our work on your behalf maybe that we recommend a new service, product or provider to you – if we do then we will agree a fee with you to arrange and implement that recommendation.
The fees to arrange and implement a new service or product start at £300 and will depend on theservice or product. Full details are contained within the Terms and Conditions of Business document that we will provide you with at our first meeting.
However, although the fee may vary, it will follow our underlying philosophy on fees which is:
- To be clear and simple at all times – our fee structure is uncomplicated and easy to quantify.
- To offer value for money – we believe that our fees are competitive when compared to other advisers for similar services and products.
- To be impartial and independent of provider, product or service.
You can pay any fee to arrange or implement a new service or product direct to us from your own resources or it may be possible to facilitate the payment of this fee to us from the product or service itself.