We believe that:
- an ongoing partnership offers you, the client, the very best opportunity of achieving your financial goals and objectives.
- only a long term and ongoing relationship can offer the peace of mind of knowing that your financial arrangements are in experienced hands and are being managed on a proactive basis.
- such a relationship offers support for your family.
- complex financial arrangements such as pensions and investment solutions should be kept under regular review and be reactive to changing personal circumstances, investment conditions and legislation.
With these thoughts in mind we have developed our Client Service which offers the following features:
- An annual meeting and review for required pension and investment solutions.
- A dedicated adviser who will retain all responsibility for any and all of the services that the firm may provide.
- Leadership, knowledge and ideas.
- Your dedicated adviser will keep your arrangements under review and ensure that your financial affairs are managed to offer the best opportunity of achieving your goals.
- Access and introductions to specialist services such as will writing, probate, trust and estate planning on competitive terms.*
- Secure document storage facilities.
- All telephone calls will be returned within three hours during normal office hours.
- All correspondence will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt.
- All e-mails replied to within 24 hours.
- Priority treatment.
*The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Will writing, probate, trust or estate planning